History of the department Traumatology and Orthopedics
Department of Traumatology, Orthopaedics and field surgery has been created in 1968 year. In the department of education of teaching Traumatology and Orthopedics conducted at the Department of Surgery with total, co Classes students conducted ass. Slusar A. (Manager. Department-prof. D.Kurmashev Hahutov). In postwar Years to 1968 year Orthopedics and Traumatology teached for courses Orthopedics and Traumatology, headed professor Slusar A., assistant, MD Kucherenko A.E.
Do this, the subject of teaching conducted at the Department of Hospital Surgery (Head of Department, Professor. Shraer II, prof. V. Danilenko), headed Traumatology and Orthopedics course lecturer Slusar A.., O.E.Kucherenko.With year 1968 organized by the Department of Traumatology, Orthopaedics and field surgery, headed by Kucherenko Professor A.E. in proof: Assoc. Slusar A.., assyst. Stoliarchuk V.S. and Pryschak A.F.
Before 1974 year in composition consisted rate Stomatology (head - prof. S. Pravednikov, assistant Pshenichyi).
With year 1969 on faculty worked as assistant professor. Kirilenko, A.V., assistant Chepyzhnyy Y.U., assistant Chupryna I.A., V.V. Slepov in continiously at the department, worked assyst. Shevchuk V.I., Fyschenko V.A., Zhuk P.M. Since 1985 Professor Department headed Kirilenko, A.V., who worked as chairman to 1991 year. With 1991 year Stolyarchuk V.S. were headed. In addition of staff at the department, worked assyst. Kirichenko V.I., Adamenko V., I. Kisel C.
In 1994 year headed department chair prof. Fyschenko Vladimir Aleksandrovich. Chairman was born 14 September 1956 year. In 1979 year, excellence Graduated Vinnica medical institute M.I. Pirogov. After The end aspir. in the Kiev Research Institute of Traumatology and Orthopaedics in 1986 year, finished scientific work SUMMARY "Inborn and obtain talipomanus in children and adolescents." In 1993 year, defend doctorate Annotation on "Born Injurious Shoulder plexus in children and adolescents." The Author of 123 works, co-author of two textbooks and monographs .
There are currently at the Department works: chairman Professor Fyschenko V.A., prof.Zhuk P.M., DM`s: Stolyarchuk V.S., Slepov V.V., Kirichenko V.I., Bashynskyy G.P., Makohonchuk A.V. Assyst: Kyryschuk IG, Plotytsa V.I. Preparation doctors travmatologocs in
At the department constantly pass Preparation doctors of India, Peru, Columbia, Lebanon, Jordan, Yemen.
Always students scientific department. Works of students in collections conferences, obtained diplomas, certificates. They grew up Specialists, trauma, Lecturer University, scientists: Assoc. Shvets, V.A., MD Head. Division of the Kiev NYYT Kalashnikov A.S., MD et al.
Vicar of the department worked in countries of Asia, Africa, Algeria, Yemen, where given nedical aid to the population those countries, conducted Competencies medical staff (Assoc. Stolyarchuk V.S. Assoc. Slepov V.V.,Chepyzhnyy Y.A. , Pryschak A.F.).
Scholar theme of the department - This reconstructive Treatment joints diseases, problems osteoporosis, bone plastics. By Material scientific of research assistants of the department Published more than 500 works, 20 copyright patents, about 100 newpurposes 4, Monograph, 10 methodical recommendations.
In Latest Years at the Department finished candidate`s: doctor of Yemen - Karim Abdul, aspyr.: Kasyanchuk V.M., Makohonchuk A.V., Mytskevych A.A., Kostyuk doctor VG, Maiko V. M. Filatov A. Chairman ofDepartment Professor Fyschenko V.A. headed scientific association travmatologos and orthopedics. Mainly the tasks of the department - Improvement of new treatment methods traumatologics diseases and musculoskeletal apparatus, improve the quality of treatment, training doctors, specialists, featuring Pedagogical process of training students in the department. Teach job in the department Miscellaneous Years conducted on 4,5,6 courses also doing Preparation doctors in Traumatology and Orthopedics.
At the department has a necessary conditions for teached process: travmatological department at 40 site, offices and Rehabilitation Research Institute disability.
Scholar activity the department:
1. Epidemiology osteoporosis, his role in injury treatment and profilactic.
2. MAJOR joints pathology, treatment, эndoprotezyrovanye.
3. Functional patological reorganisation and musculoskeletal apparatus.
Pedagogical job of the department: The department holds Individual speeches with students, also works at the Dept. students scientific circle which gives opportunity for students who obtained additional knowledge in Traumatology and Orthopedics and attract scientific work.
Fischenko Volodymyr Oleksandrovych
Zhuk Petro Myhailovych
PAC - lider, professor
Stolyarchuk Volodymyr Savovych
intern lider, reader
Kyrychenko Vasyl Ivanovych
Slepov Viktor Volodymyrovych
Bashynskiy Gennadiy Petrovych
chair secretary,trade-union group organizer, reader
Makogonchuk Andriy Victorovych
chief of scientific student`s dep., reader
Kyryshchuk Igor Grygorovich
head teacher of the Department,
Plotycya Victor Ivanovych
Iaremyn Stanislav Yuriyovych
Rublenko Andriy Myhaylovych
Botsul Aleksandr Victorovych
Vlasenko Roman Olegovych
The main directions of scientific activity of the department:
1. Epidemiology of osteoporosis, its role in injuries, treatment and prevention.
2. Pathology of large joints, treatment, arthroplasty.
3. Reparative regeneration of bone and cartilage tissue.
According to the materials of scientific research, the staff of the department has published more than 500 publications, 30 copyright certificates, about 100 proposals, 4 monographs, 10 guidelines.
In recent years, the department has defended 23 PhD theses.
The department carries out the planned research "Comprehensive rehabilitation of patients with injuries and diseases of the musculoskeletal system", № state registration 0115U007095 (2016-2021).
According to the results of the performed research, 5 articles were published in publications indexed by scientometric databases Web of Science and / or Scopus; 35 articles in journals included in the list of scientific professional publications of Ukraine; 3 articles in other scientific periodicals.
8 candidate dissertations and 2 master's scientific works were defended on the topic of research.
International scientific forums, where the results of scientific research carried out at the department were presented:
- VI European Congress Saint Petersburg, Russia, July 5-8, 2007.
- 35th European Symposium on Calcified Tissues, 24-28 May 2008, Barcelona, Spain.
- ECCEO 8, April 09 - 12, 2008, Istanbul, Turkey.
- 13th World congress of Gynecological Endocrinology, Florence, February 28 – March 2, 2008.
- Eight European Congress on Clinical and Economical Aspects of Osteoporosis and Osteoarthritis, Istanbul, April 9–12, 2008).
- 12th World Congress on the Menopause, Madrid, May 19-23, 2008.
- 35th European Symposium on Calcified Tissue, Barcelona, May 24 – 28, 2008.
- Portuguese-Ukrainian Osteoporosis Congress, Lisboa, Portugal, 21-22 June, 2016.
There is a student scientific workshop at the department. Each year, within the final meetings of the SSC of the University, the department held a separate section meeting on orthopedic surgery.
- The work plan of the student scientific workshop and directions of its scientific researches are developed according to research subjects of department. Classes in the workshop include individual work of each student under the guidance of the teacher of the department and group meetings, which are held on average once a month.
Areas of work of the workshop:
- Conducting research in orthopedics and traumatology
- Speeches at student scientific conferences of both our university and Ukrainian universities.
- Speeches at the meetings of the circle with abstract reports
- Consideration of clinical cases